Our approach to Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us.
practices set out in this policy.
Remember to be smart and safe online. Never give someone your information
without first asking your parent/guardian if it is ok. Don't give anyone your photo, or tell anyone
your name, email, home address, telephone, your school or any other information about you that they
could use to contact you either online or in the real world.
We are committed to the safety and privacy of the children who use our
Services. We encourage parents/guardians to actively monitor their children's online activities.
1. What information do we collect?
1.1 Why do we need information about
We receive and store any information you give to us, such as when you:
- enter our competitions;
- interact with us via social media (such as Facebook and Google+);
- enter information on our Website;
- subscribe to our newsletters or other information feeds;
- make an in-app purchase;
- request technical support, make a compliment, report a bug, contact us directly or otherwise give
us your information in another way.
1.2 Information collected automatically
We receive and store certain types of information automatically when you interact with us, such
- information about how you use our apps (we use this information to design new Services, improve
our games, provide social features and to deliver our services to you);
- when you sign-in to our products with Facebook, Google+ or other platform providers, we gather
from that provider your basic profile information;
- information about the device you use to access our products such as its model, operating system
version, platform, language, time zone, device and applications installed;
- cookies: You can disable cookies through your web or phone browser settings, but doing this, you
could not able to enjoy all of the features of our products.
1.3 Information from third parties
Sometimes we collect information about you from third parties, such as Facebook or Google. We
collect this information so that we can deliver services you have requested. We collect this
- you purchase our Services via the Google Play Store;
- some ads are shown or when you download our apps from Google Play Store.
We will collect information such as your user locality, platform, language, time zone and the
operating system version used during the usage of this third party services.
1.4 What kind of information we store?
When we retrive some information about you, we store in our servers:
- name and surname;
- date of birth;
- your main language;
- the URL of your profile picture, obtained once you login in the app using one of the Social
Network proposed (Facebook or Google+).
2. How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect about you:
- first of all for the purpose it was collected for (for example, if you email us we will use your
name and email to respond, etc.);
- to personalise and continually improve your experience of our products;
- to offer you our services and to tell you about new apps, updates and other information that might
be relevant to you;
- to provide multiplayer gaming;
- to perform our own analytics. We use analytical information in order to improve apps experience
and also to personalize services content.
2.1 Third Party Services
When you use our products, you might also use third party services, such as Facebook and Google+. We
do not control how they interact with you and for this reason, you should ensure, before providing
acknowledge that we are not liable when third party services use information you provide to
We encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using
third party services (such as social media platforms).
We also work with certain business partners, such advertising partners, where the information about
your app experience could be collected.
Some of this partners are outside Italy. Below is a list of some our business partners that we
actually use to provide you services (this list is subject to change):
: located in the United States with some other offices around the world. Read their
: headquartered in the United States with offices throughout the Americas, Asia and
: located in United States, United Kingdom, Germany and China. Read their Privacy
Ways to opt-out of our services:
- if we send you an email, there will be an unsubscribe link;
- if we post updates via Facebook you can 'unlike' our page and you will no longer get updates;
- if you receive one of our 'tweets' you can stop following us on Twitter;
- if we use another type of social media you can opt-out using that service.
If you need help opting-out please contact us at email@example.com
2.3 Storage & Security
We store information on servers in Europe.
Security is important to us and we strive to protect both your information and our information in
the best possible ways. But there are inherent risks in transmitting information over the Internet
and in a worst case, it is possible that this data could be hacked. You should feel comfortable with
this level of risk before you provide information to us, or use our products.
If you are not sure with this risk, please do not use our products.
2.4 Access & Correction
You may request access to your personal information at any time by sending an email to
If your information changes, let us know so that we can update our records. If you would like to
de-activate your records that we hold, please tell us. Once de-activated your data will not be
accessible and they will be completely erased from our servers.
3. Updates to this Policy
of issue on our website at www.giawntech.com. Please check back regularly for updates.
[last update on 14/03/2017]